Photo below - as each earthtainer is disassembled/cleaned up, the components are allowed to dry, then marked with a sharpie pen for ease of assembly next spring. If matching sets of components aren't kept up with, I imagine it would be kinda difficult assembling them, because the holes for the toggle bolts in the sides probably aren't in identical locations.
Photo below - Here was my main focus for the weekend - the vinyl siding for the shed. After another trip to Lowes to purchase a louver for the backside, it will be finished in a couple of hours. Then my efforts can be focused on covering the eaves with something. Of course, some trimmimg will be needed to be performed at the bottom - or some scrap used to cover it....Just for kicks, I put a scrap piece along the bottom of the front side. It will probably buckle next summer, but I just wanted to experiment with it. I've also gotta caulk the seams of the j-channel where the corners were formed. Within a couple of weeks, the shelves will be installed, and I can finally start organizing some of my stuff. WooHoo!
Since most of the pieces came in 10 foot lengths (and I only needed 8 feet), the leftover pieces will be used to build a nice doghouse for Jude. I bet she'll like that. I'll also make it heavy enough that she can't flip it over - the little stinker.....
Oh! I also reformatted my computer over the weekend, because it was running really slow. I try to do that at least once a year, no biggie.
Take care, and happy gardening.